Energy Efficient Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
Want to save on heating, ventilation and air conditioning?
Your heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) could be consuming 40% or more of your total electricity usage. It may be the largest energy consuming machinery in your business.
It is possible to initiate a cost avoidance program that could save you up 50% of your existing HVAC operating cost.
Heating, ventilation and air conditioning optimisation is a cost-effective way to improve the efficiency and performance of HVAC systems in new and old buildings, and can mean substantial cost avoidance savings for businesses. Unlike costly plant upgrades, optimisation can immediately reduce your energy use and costs, with return on investment measured in months, not years.
As well as saving you money through reduced electricity usage, optimising your HVAC can:
• improve the comfort of your workers and therefore boost productivity
• improve tenant satisfaction
• improve the reliability of your HVAC system
• reduce your annual HVAC maintenance costs
• improve the overall energy performance of your building as measured by rating schemes such as the National Built Environment Rating System (NABERS) and Green Star.
UtilityCap have the in-house expertise to assess, analyse, design and implement energy efficient and cost saving HVAC systems.